Sunday, June 29, 2008

Middle Sunday

I'm taking the day off to finish up what has been an epic run of cleaning and packing the house the myself and four others lived in in Seattle for over two years. When that many people are in one place for that amount of time, you accumulate stuff. And, being the ignorant one in the house, I didn't realize that if you leave last, you're most likely to end up taking care of all the extra accumulation, even if it's not yours.

Tomorrow (Monday), I'm hitting the road for the Queen City of the Rockies, better known as my hometown of Helena, Montana. It's a 600-plus mile drive, so I'll be sure to be thinking all about how week two could go and should go while watching the hills of Eastern Washington roll by.

Be back with a video tomorrow night!

No comments: