Sunday, January 13, 2008

Aussie Open: Here We Go!

Believe it or not, the first slam of the year is nearly underway!

TENNIS.com has pulled out all the stops for the Aussie Open coverage.

The official AO web site also always has great material including video, audio and pictures. I love their live scoreboard and radio, both of which I use extensively since I'm a TV-less college student.

Erwin at Tennis Served Fresh. always has tremendous stuff on the slams (particularly the fashion, of course) and will bring in a contributor or two to give some different perspectives.

And don't forget the tour's official web sites (men's and women's).

Oh, and this is one of a few stories that the NYT is doing surrounding the tournament, as well.

Those are the sites I will be frequently, along with wherever the mouse might take me. Any other suggestions?

No comments: