Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Clip of the Week: Back to the Commercial

After reading John McEnroe's book this summer, I have to admit I was a big fan of the "Brat". Though I disagreed with a lot of his actions throughout his life, I enjoyed the way he wrote and saw that he had made an honest attempt to do the best in his life.

A lot of people would disagree with that stance on Mr. McEnroe. They say he's snobby and arrogant - a kid from Queens who thinks that he owns the world.

Besides all that, John McEnroe has done some pretty good tennis commentating over the last few years, and has also been featured in several ad campaigns.

This commercial was just added recently on YouTube and feature McEnroe along with a more-liked character in Bjorn Borg. The two are in fierce competition at a supermarket. It's funny in its own right, but also reminds me of the classic AmEx commercial featuring Monica Seles.

No comments: