Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The Scariest One of All

Yesterday I meant to do a Tennis Chatter post of all the goings on around the tennis world, but school got the best of me, so look for that later today or tomorrow.

One of my favorite things about TENNIS Magazine was the flexibility we had as interns. Troy and I got to work for FRAMED, do writing for SMASH and all sorts of other tasks that help put together both magazines and TENNIS.com.

For one of my FRAMED posts, I did a compilation of what I thought were the Top 5 best tennis commercials of the recent past. While researching this, I came across A LOT of tennis commercials, including some that were funny, and others that were just bizarre.

Another category, owned solely by this European commercial featuring Justine Henin, was 'scary'. Sometimes I'm just confused on what advertisers and PR people think will sell, especially in this case.

Check this one out for yourself and see what you think.

No comments: