Monday, October 1, 2007

School Setting In...

The reality of school setting in is hitting me this week as hard as the cold winter wind that is whipping through Seattle. I haven't taken a full course load since last winter quarter, so 15 credits is feeling like 51 to me right now.

I would love to post with all the frequency I did during the summer, but I'm beginning to see that probably won't be a possibility.

This is by no means a death-to-the-blog entry, but I might be slowing to 55 in what wasthe 70 m.p.h. zone.

Stuttgart this week? I'm loving the draw for this tourney already. Go Serena, go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think Venus is the best player on tour - Yahoo seems to agree haha

http://sports.yahoo.com/ten/photo;_ylt=Arssy0wHuc248o5GmInAKzY4v7YF?slug=getty-tennis-atp-wta-jpn-williams&prov=getty

Nick McCarvel said...

You're hilarious Troy. Whoever is writing those captions at Yahoo needs to be fired...