Friday, September 28, 2007

A Dwindling Hate?

I have to admit it: I hate Daniela Hantuchova. I don't mean it in a personal way, I've never been a fan of the way she plays (BORING), the way she acts on court (POUTY), her flat personality (BORING, AGAIN) or her ability to look to her player box between every point (ANNOYING).

Yet Hantuchova may be moving out of the hate column in the near future, especially if she can continue to play solid tennis, and maybe beat some top players while doing it.

She gutted one out (rare for her) against Patty Schnyder on Friday in Luxembourg, sending herself to the semifinals.

If only she could go back in time and beam herself with some common sense to not hit the ball directly to Serena Williams at Wimbledon this year. Then I may have already removed her from the hate column.

But she remains there for now. Oh Dani girl...

No comments: