Friday, June 29, 2007

A Bad Blogger

With five days of The Championships complete, I feel as though I've slacked in the blogging department. More than anything else, it's self-discipline that makes me feel guilty about it...curse me for having parents who instilled hard work!

I guess I'll save the slacking for another time.

I do have to say, the tennis has been pretty entertaining. Venus survived her first round Graveyard challenger; Tiger Tim wowed, then fell; Tatiana showed her true colors while Hingis and Blake were shown the door.

I've been lucky this past week to sit down and watch some great tennis players alongside some great tennis minds. What a thrill for me; what a learning experience.

If week one is any indication, week two will be a treat. Hopefully as beautiful as the Friday-night sunset beyond the Manhattan skyline.

No comments: