Thursday, August 9, 2007

Introducing Jennifer Potter

While browsing around for my usual 'Clip of the Week' I decided to trot over to Flickr to check out if they had any good stuff to do a photo blog post.

I love Flickr for the fact that it is all amateur individuals (like myself) just doing what they love. It's always a great opportunity for me to post a picture by an individual who has attended a tennis tournament and link to their profile so they can get a little exposure. It's all about give-and-take in the blog world, right?

So instead of posting a COTW, I've decided instead to go with a Picture of the Week. Pavlobot, who I'll call the 'artist', not photographer - seems to be a creative individual, so check out the other photos in the profile.

Without further adieu, ladies and gentlemen, Jennifer Potter:

(With Harry's magical powers and Jennifer's wicked forehand, Jennifer Potter is a fierce 97-2 on the tour this year.)